The Living City Initiative is a scheme of property tax incentives designed to regenerate both historic buildings and other buildings in specified cities.
The scheme applies to certain “special regeneration areas” (SRAs) in the centres of Dublin, Cork, Limerick, Galway, Waterford and Kilkenny. These areas have been designated for the purposes of the scheme by Order of the Minister for Finance.
The maps and boundaries of the SRAs in Waterford along with more information on the Living City Initiative can be found in the links displayed below.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the Initiative
- Application Form
- Special Regeneration Area Map Waterford
- List of Protected Structures in Waterford City
- Map of Architectural Conservation Area & Archaeological Zone in Waterford City
- Living City Initiative Infographic
For further information contact:
T: +353 (0)761 102020