- Dungarvan is a picturesque coastal town in County Waterford with a charming town centre that bustles with unique shops, award winning restaurants, and a year round programme of festivals and events.
- Dungarvan is Waterford’s second major urban area with a population of almost 10,000 and a primary catchment of 28,000.
- The resident population is boosted by visitors to the Waterford region of approximately 500,000 annually.
- Dungarvan is well connected and located on the N25 46km west of Waterford and 73km of Cork City.
- A number of large multinational and indigenous employers are located in Dungarvan including GSK, Eurofins and Microbrush.
- The Dungarvan Smarter Travel Initiative has resulted in €7.2m being invested in the town over recent years.
- The town centre has ample car parking with over 1,900 public and private spaces available
Retail in Dungarvan Town Centre
- Dungarvan has a compact town centre focused on the traditional Grattan Square and linked with the modern retail developments in the Dungarvan Shopping Centre and Shaw’s Department Store.
- Retail in Dungarvan town centre comprises a mix of local businesses and high street retailers such as New Look, Dunnes, Carraig Donn and Easons.
- Commercial units in the town centre boast 80% occupancy.
- Town centre opportunity sites are available for immediate development.
- Dungarvan has a mix of contemporary and heritage buildings available which are suitable for a range of uses
For details of incentives available for retailers in Dungarvan town centre, please click here or contact:
Lisa Grant on 0761 109709 or firstname.lastname@example.org