- Dungarvan is a picturesque coastal town in County Waterford with a charming centre that bustles with unique shops, award winning restaurants, and a year round program of festivals and events.
- Dungarvan is Waterford’s second major urban area with a population of almost 10,000 and a primary catchment of 28,000.
- The resident population is boosted by visitors to the Waterford region of approximately 500,000 annually.
- Dungarvan is well connected and located on the N25, just 46km west of Waterford and 73km east of Cork City.
- A number of large multinational and indigenous employers are located in Dungarvan including GSK, Eurofins and Microbrush.
- The Dungarvan Smarter Travel Initiative has resulted in €7.2m being invested in the town over recent years.
- The town centre has ample car parking with over 1,900 public and private spaces available.
- The very popular Waterford Greenway, (voted Ireland's Best Tourism Initiative 2018) running between Waterford City & Dungarvan has significantly increased footfall in the last year, and continues to do so. The number & variety of retail businesses in Dungarvan has increased dramatically since the 'arrival' of the Greenway.
Retail in Dungarvan Town Centre
- Dungarvan has a compact town centre focused on the traditional Grattan Square and is linked with the modern retail developments in Dungarvan Shopping Centre and Shaws Department Store.
- Retail in Dungarvan town centre comprises a mix of local businesses and high street retailers such as New Look, Dorothy Perkins, Dunnes Stores, Carraig Donn and Easons.
- Town-centre opportunity sites are available for immediate development.
- Dungarvan has a mix of contemporary and heritage buildings available which are suitable for a range of uses.
For details of incentives available for retailers in Dungarvan Town centre, please click here or contact:
Michelle Daly on 0761 10 2804 or email@example.com