- Tramore is a coastal town in County Waterford, steeped in history with sloping streets and sea views.
- Tramore is one of Waterford’s fastest growing towns and the second largest town with a population of just over 10,000 which has created opportunities for new retail developments to cater for both this growing resident population and significant tourist numbers attracted by the Blue Flag beaches and a growing number of local festivals.
- Population of 50,000 living within 10km of Tramore in Waterford City.
- New employers locating in Tramore including NearForm.
- Modern and well connected road network.
- Free public and private car parking in the town centre.
- New tourist attractions increasing visitor numbers including the Lafcadio Hearn Japenese Gardens located in the town centre
Retail in Tramore Town Centre
The retail offering in Tramore includes a mix of charming and well established local businesses including Red Lane, Satina and Cahills and high street retailers such as Boots and SuperValu. The hospitality sector is well served by a number of casual dining restaurants and gastro pubs.
Traditional shop fronts remain creating a charming postcard picture as you walk down the sloping main street and enjoy panoramic sea views.
Research conducted in Q1 2016 with over 600 residents identified that the majority visit the town centre regularly. The research also highlighted the demand for an increased retail offering in the town centre including clothes shops, cafes, craft food shops, restaurants and news agents. Further information on this research can be obtained from Lisa Grant (see below for contact details).
For details of incentives available for retailers in Tramore Town centre, please click here or contact:
Lisa Grant on 0761 109709 or email@example.com
Town Centre Liaison
For general queries on Tramore Town centre, please contact our Town Centre Liaison:
Emma Smyth on 0761 102923 or firstname.lastname@example.org